Showing all 11 results
Basen 20700 3100mAh Battery
Ijoy 21700 3750mAh 40mAh High Drain IMR Li-Mn 3.7V Rechargeable Battery
- Adjustable bracelet..
- Mineral crystal face.
- Quartz movement.
- Buckle closure.
- Stainless steel/leather.
- Day and date function.
18650 Battery, 2900mAh Capacity, 20A Continuous Amp
The MoliCel P42A Battery is a 21700 vape battery, one of the largest kinds of battery available. Featuring a high, 4200mAh capacity and a 30A continuous discharge rate, you’ll experience a balance between output and capacity.
Designed to be used with a range of vape kits and mods, we always recommend you check compatibility before use.
Check out our battery safety guide for tips on how to keep your battery in a good condition.
- Type: 21700 Battery
- Positive Terminal: Flat Top
- Bottom: Non-Protected
- Max Continuous discharge current: 30A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge temperature range between: -10°C – 60°C
Disclaimer On Use Of Batteries
THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPECIALIST BATTERIES USED IN E-CIGARETTES. YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OR STORAGE OF BATTERIES.
- Be charged correctly: The current and voltage used to charge the batteries must not be greater than is set out in the instructions. Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging. Never use a modified or damaged charge.
- Use the correct discharge current: The discharging current shouldn’t exceed the level set out in the instructions. If it does this may cause the battery to overheat.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Keep your batteries in a case when not in use. Don’t carry them around loose in bags or pockets: It’s vitally important that batteries do not come into contact with any metal objects as this can lead to leakage, explosion or fire.
- Not be used if they are damaged, abnormally hot, discoloured, deformed, if the wrapping is not intact or if any other abnormal conditions are detected. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be allowed to come into contact with water or fire. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be put in microwave ovens or in any high pressure container.
- Not be used or assembled with other different makes, types or models of batteries.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
21700 Battery, 4200mAh Capacity, 30A Discharge Rate
Featuring a 3500mAh capacity, the 2070C registers a 30A continuous output, meaning you’ll experience a balance of power and capacity.
- Type: NCR Battery
- Capacity: 3500mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Rate: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging Voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard Charging Current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not protected (Flat-Top)
Please Note: The Pulse Discharge Rate refers to the maximum output of a fully charged battery, the Continuous Discharge Rate refers to the maximum power output of a battery regardless of its level of charge.
We always recommend that you do not attempt to work outside of the max Continuous Discharge Rate when using these batteries with an unregulated or regulated vape device.