The MoliCel P26A is an 18650 vape battery, designed to offer users a balance between power and capacity it features a 2600mAh capacity and a 25A continuous discharge.
Perhaps the most common type of battery used in vaping, it is compatible with a range of mods and kits. Please ensure you always check compatibility before use.
- Type: 18650 Battery
- Positive Terminal: Flat Top
- Bottom: Non-Protected
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Max Continuous discharge current: 25A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge temperature range between: -10°C – 60°C
- Be charged correctly: The current and voltage used to charge the batteries must not be greater than is set out in the instructions. Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging. Never use a modified or damaged charge.
- Use the correct discharge current: The discharging current shouldn’t exceed the level set out in the instructions. If it does this may cause the battery to overheat.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.