The Vaporesso GT Core replacement coils have been designed for use with the Vaporesso Revenger Mini Kit, Revenger X Kit, NRG Mini Tank and NRG SE Tank. There are eight versions of the GT replacement coils, all designed for sub ohm vaping.
- Vaporesso sub ohm vape coils
- Multiple coil builds
- Designed for use with high VG e-liquids
The standard coils use Kanthal wire and organic cotton, working at a range of wattages to suit your vaping style. The CCELL coils use ceramic materials which reduce spit back and the chance of dry hits. The mesh coils have a larger surface area which in turn increases the amount of eliquid is heated, for a boost in flavour.
As these coils are recommended for sub ohm vaping, they are most compatible with high VG eliquids, that are 60% VG and higher.
- Vaporesso GT1 O.2 Ohm Coil – single coil build – 50 to 70W
- Vaporesso GT2 0.4 Ohm Coil – single coil build – 40 to 80W
- Vaporesso GT4 0.15 Ohm CLP Coil – dual coil build (CLP – Clapton) – 30 to 70W
- Vaporesso GT4 0.15 Ohm Mesh Coil – dual Mesh coil build – 50 to 75W
- Vaporesso GT6 0.2 Ohm Coil – triple coil build – 40 to 100W
- Vaporesso GT8 0.15 Ohm Coil – multi-coil build – 50 to 110W
- Vaporesso GT CCELL 0.5 Ohm Coil – ceramic coil build – 20 to 40W
- Vaporesso GT CCELL 2 0.3 Ohm Coil – ceramic coil build – 35 to 40W
- Vaporesso GT Meshed 0.18 Ohm Coil – mesh coil build – 50 to 85W
- 3 x Vaporesso GT Replacement Vape Coils