Crown 4 200W TC Box Mod and features a vast design whilst presenting itself with a new Circuit Board Design. The new UWELL circuit board is is more resistant to dust and corrosion while greatly extending the products life, and implements versatility through output and control. The UWELL Crown 4 Box Mod has an output range of 5 to 200W and an atomizer resistance range of 0.1 to 3.0 ohm when used in “POW” mode. In “TCR” mode, users are able to utilize their regular SS304 and Ni200 heating element preference and are recommended to use 0.00010 to 0.01000 coefficient range; When using SS304 users are recommended to use 0.00088 to 0.0020 coefficient range while Ni200 is recommended at 0.00690 to 0.00020 coefficient range. Finally, users can use the “SS904” mode; The “SS904” mode is meant to be paired with the Crown 4 Sub-Ohm Tank, which is the new flagship Sub-Ohm tank that utilizes SS904 plug and play replacement coil heads. Powering the Crown 4 Box Mod are dual high amperage 18650 batteries (sold separately) and are housed through the magnetic etched panel of the the device. The simplicity of the Crown 4 only increases with the triple control interface, an Oversized Firing button with a protruding crown emblem and dual adjustment buttons. Holding both fire button and up adjustment button locks the adjustment button, holding both the fire button and down adjustment button locks the entire system, and holding both adjustment buttons flips the screen. The OLED display features an assortment of essential vaping data that varies from output wattage, output voltage, atomizer resistance and much more. The Crown 4 200W TC Box Mod and if paired with the Crown 4 Sub-Ohm Tank is an elegant, yet simple device to add to your collection due to its formfactor and dynamic configuration.
- Material: Zinc Alloy, PC + ABS & Aluminum
- Size: 52.5 × 25 × 84 mm
- Power Range: 5-200 W
- Temperature Range: 200-600℉ / 100-315℃
- Innovative SS904 TC mode, perfectly fits with the SS904 coil of the CROWN Ⅳ.
- The PCBA is equipped with conformal coating which has excellent anti-corrosive properties, protect the core unit and prolong the life of mod.
- Reliable performance and fast firing from the new PCBA of UWELL.
- Anti-leaking design on the 510 connector prevents the juice leaking into the mod.
- The protruding CROWN fire button gives you a much better feel for the mod.
- The Two step anodization process on both sides makes it more durable and give the color stability.
- Anti-slip and anti-wear silicone bottom protect your mod from sliding off smooth surfaces.
In the Box
- 1 x Crown Ⅳ Mod
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User’s Manual